Our Promise To You
We are here to ensure that the funeral for your loved one is perfect and that the service reflects them as an individual.
Our experienced team are on hand, 24 hours a day, to guide you through the decisions that you will need to make.
Things To Consider When You Are Ready
- Would your loved one like to be buried or cremated?
- What type of funeral service would your loved one have wanted?
- Where would you like the service to be held? This may be at a local place of worship or at a crematorium / cemetery chapel.
- On the day of the funeral, would you require any family funeral limousines to escort you?
- Are there any family or friends that you would like to act as pall bearers?
- Would you like to hold a funeral reception following the funeral for family and friends to gather and share memories?
Meeting With One Of Our Funeral Directors
Meeting with a stranger to discuss a loved ones funeral can seem a daunting task, but our experienced funeral directors are here to put you at ease and ensure that you are cared for like family. We can meet with you at our welcoming arrangement office or in the comfort of your own home. Your funeral director will discuss all of the different options available to you and will offer advice and guidance on any of your wishes.
We understand that at the moment, people might prefer not to meet in person, we can also carry out funeral arrangements over the telephone or by video call. If this suits you better, please don’t hesitate to mention this to us.